●首页 加入收藏 网站地图 热点专题 网站搜索 [RSS订阅] [WAP访问]  
语言选择:
英语联盟 | www.enun.cn
英语学习 | 英语阅读 | 英语写作 | 英语听力 | 英语语法 | 综合口语 | 考试大全 | 英语四六 | 英语课堂 | 广播英语 | 行业英语 | 出国留学
品牌英语 | 实用英语 | 英文歌曲 | 影视英语 | 幽默笑话 | 英语游戏 | 儿童英语 | 英语翻译 | 英语讲演 | 求职简历 | 奥运英语 | 英文祝福
背景:#EDF0F5 #FAFBE6 #FFF2E2 #FDE6E0 #F3FFE1 #DAFAF3 #EAEAEF 默认  
阅读内容

着迷英语900句 Book2-10

[日期:2006-08-28]   [字体: ]
      BILL: Hi, Ali. Where are your parents today? 嗨, 阿里, 你爸妈今天到哪儿去了?
ALI: They''re eating in the Italian restaurant again. 他们又上意大利餐馆去了.

ALI: I like hot dogs more than spaghetti. 我喜欢热狗甚於意大利,
ALI: And ice cream is the most delicious thing in the world. 然而冰淇淋又是世界上最美味可口的东西了.
ALI: It''s not fair. 那是不公平的.
BILL: What isn''t fair, Ali? 什麽不公平, 阿里?
ALI: They can eat as much spaghetti as they want. 他们高兴吃多少条就能吃多少,
ALI: But I can''t eat as many hot dogs and ice cream sandwiches as I want. Do you have children? 但我想吃多少热狗和冰淇淋三明治却不能. 你有孩子吗?
BILL: I have two boys and two girls, 我有两男两女,
BILL: but they are all older than you. 不过他们都比你大.
ALI: How old are the boys? 男孩有多大?
BILL: Bill, Jr., the oldest, is seventeen. Jack is sixteen. 小比尔最大, 他十七岁, 杰克是十六岁.
ALI: Do they play baseball? 他们打棒球吗?
BILL: They sure do. Do you play baseball? 当然了, 你也打棒球吗?
ALI: Not yet. But I''m going to learn soon. I''m almost seven years old. 还没. 不过, 我很快会去学的, 我差不多七岁了.
MR. NIKZAD: Ali! I''m sorry, sir. Is my son bothering you again? 阿里! 很抱歉, 先生, 我的孩子又来打扰你了吗?
BILL: Not at all. He''s a fine boy. 那里, 他是个乖巧的孩子.
MRS. NIKZAD: Thank you, Mr... 谢谢你, 先生...
BILL: O''Neill. 奥尼尔.
ALI: Father, Mr. O''Neill''s sons play baseball. 爸, 奥尼尔先生的孩子都打棒球.
MR. NIKZAD: That''s nice, Ali. 阿里, 那很好啊!
ALI: I want to learn, too. 我也要学,
ALI: But nobody wants to teach me. 但是没人教我.
MR. NIKZAD: You''re too young, Ali. 阿里, 你太小了.
ALI: You always say that. 你老是那麽说,
ALI: I''m pretty big for my age. 就年龄来说, 我已经很大了.
BILL: Excuse me, there''s a big crowd over there. Business before pleasure. 对不起先生, 那边有一大群人, 我先去做生意了.
MR. NIKZAD: Certainly. 那当然, 当然.
ALI: Good-bye, Mr. O''Neill. 再见, 奥尼尔先生.
BILL: Bye, Ali. See you soon. 再见, 阿里, 待会见.
ALI: You know, Father, he isn''t really an ice cream man. He''s just pretending. He''s really a secret agent. 爸, 你知道吗? 他不是真的冰淇淋小贩, 他是伪装的, 其实他是个密探.
MRS. NIKZAD: What an imagination you have, Ali! 阿里, 你真会想象!
MR. NIKZAD: More imagination than sense. 想象超过常识.
MRS. NIKZAD: Don''t spoil it for him, dear. Childhood is the happiest time of life. 不要责怪他, 亲爱的, 童年是一生中最快乐的时期.


 

   免责声明:本站信息仅供参考,版权和著作权归原作者所有! 如果您(作者)发现侵犯您的权益,请与我们联系:QQ-50662607,本站将立即删除!
 
阅读:

推荐 】 【 打印
上一篇:
下一篇:着迷英语900句 Book2-9
相关新闻      
本文评论       全部评论
发表评论

点评: 字数
姓名:
内容查询

热门专题
 图片新闻